Join us and become a trainee or DHBW student with wenglor in Tettnang!
Organizational Skills x Administration
- Organization is in your blood
- You enjoy working with people
- Communication and taking initiative are important to you
- Projects drive you forward
Practical and varied tasks are part of your day-to-day business. You gain insights into various commercial divisions and work with innovative and digital training methods. Your training/studies is rounded off with exciting projects, where you can contribute and implement your ideas.
Technical Genius x Electronics
- Electronics is your passion
- You are passionate about technology and new innovations
- Varied activities are important to you
- You enjoy familiarizing yourself with new tasks every day
You’re at the heart of the action! During your time with us, you will get to know new technologies and collaborate in and implement new development work. You will work in day-to-day business and on current projects and support colleagues with important contributions. Creativity and ideas from a technology genius are welcome!
Codecracker x IT
- Codes are your passion
- IT technologies spur you on
- Digitalization is your mother tongue
- Troubleshooting and programming fascinate you
Join us as an IT expert! Your knowledge in the areas of IT, electronic data processing and digitalization will be challenged and developed. You will be in close contact with your colleagues and support them with troubleshooting. You will be involved in the implementation of innovative IT solutions and concepts and will continue to grow with us.
Master Craftsman x Mechanics
- Mechanics is your passion
- You’re passionate about craftsmanship
- Technology inspires you
- You are fascinated by machine tools
The versatility in these professions offers plenty of scope to demonstrate your craftsmanship. You work independently but also together with your team and overcome new challenges every day. Working in day-to-day business and taking on your own projects make your training unique and exciting.
Our Benefits, Your Freedom.
- You will be assigned a mentor to support you in the first few months
- Ideal support from experienced trainees and students
- Quick introduction to the trainee community
- Two days of getting to know the trainee community
- Key information on training and DHBW studies
- Includes excursion and/or trainee hut
- Team workshop
Trade Fairs and Competitions
- Participation in trade fairs and educational cooperations
- Language competition foreign languages
- Opportunity to become an trainee ambassador
Trainees Train Trainees
- Participation in the “trainees train trainees” project
- Independent organization and implementation of the event
- Learning additional skills
- DHBW degree with option of time abroad
- Possible during the theory semester
- Can be combined with a language trip
- Support for the entire duration of the training
- Support from a permanent supervisor in all departments
We are wenglor – the innovative family
Our Trainees Introduce You to Their Professions – Both During And After Their Apprenticeships
SMD Production Shift Manager
My career at wenglor began with a student internship, continued with an apprenticeship as an industrial mechanic and led me directly to the role of shift supervisor in SMD production. Here, I coordinate a team of nine colleagues – we work together every day to produce the best possible products for our customers.
Electronics Technician for Devices and Systems
Your Career Team
+49 7542 5399-351
+49 7542 5399-353
+49 7542 5399-355