The weCat3D MLSL is distinguished by it minimal weight of just 300 g and a space-saving housing (90 x 36 x 64 mm). Up to 3.6 million measuring points per second, an output rate of up to 4000 Hz, and highly precise resolution (up to 22 µm in visual field width X and up to 3.3 µm in working distance Z) deliver outstanding performance.
The weCat3D MLWL is distinguished by internationally unique performance characteristics: up to 12 million measuring points per second, an output rate of up to 6000 Hz, field widths from 30 to 1300 mm and maximum resolution (up to 17 µm in visual field width X and up to 2.0 µm in working distance Z) impressively demonstrate the breathtaking power and precision of this product range.
• Optimized algorithms – for black and glossy surfaces as well
• 3.6 to 12 million measuring points per second
• Real-time signal processing by means of integrated FPGA technology
• 4 I/Os
• Integrated website for profile configuration
• Highly reliable even with changing colors and extraneous light
• Integrated CPU without additional controller
• Intuitive OLED display
• Multilingual operation
• Highly flexible thanks to adaptable protective discs and cooling units
• Worldwide support
• More than 80 weCat3D models
• 2 power classes: MLSL and MLWL
• 5 selectable measuring ranges
• 4 selectable laser classes (1, 2M, 3R, 3B)
• 2 selectable types of light (red, blue)
• GigE Vision standard via software module for Halcon or LabVIEW
• Open interfaces with DLL for customer software in C++, C# or Visual Basic
• Future-proof thanks to RS-422 TTL encoder and standard HTL encoder
• Ethernet TCP/IP as of 100 Mbit/s up to 1 Gbit/s
• Settings can be changed quickly thanks to the memory function
• Uniform connection concept throughout the entire portfolio
The 2D/3D Profile Sensors included in the weCat3D series take advantage of the laser triangulation measuring method. A laser line is projected onto the object to be measured. The camera integrated into the sensor records this line via the triangulation angle. The sensor is thus capable of generating a precise height profile. Stringing these 2D profiles together makes it possible to generate a 3D point cloud.
weCat3D Sensors are available with red or blue laser light in laser classes 1, 2M, 3R and 3B.
Two and Three-Dimensional Object Detection with weCat3D.