How to apply correctly
A written application can be your ticket to a new career. On the basis of your application documents, the responsible HR departments decide whether or not their company would like to get to know you better.
Here we give you a few helpful tips on how you can successfully organize your application for wenglor:
- Your application for wenglor should consist of a cover letter, your resume and your references.
- Ideally, the formal cover letter should describe your motivation for the position at wenglor in which you are interested and important information which does not appear in your resume.
- The tabular resume must be complete and chronologically list your previous career, your qualifications and any special skills (foreign languages, computer skills, forklift license, etc.).
- You should always make sure to submit current references, such as employer's references and school certificates.
- In each job advertisement, a contact person will be named who is looking forward to receiving your application at the e-mail address mentioned above.
- Applications for internships, complementary work and summer jobs should be sent 3 to 6 months in advance so that planning and supervision can be reviewed.
Overall, you should stick to the following motto:
"As much as necessary, as little as possible."