Basics Training: Image ProcessingDue to the current situation, training dates are arranged individually on request.
- Basic physical principles of illumination and light sources
- Application examples of image processing technologies
- Presentation of the VisionSystem2D image processing system
Basics Training: Optical SensorsDue to the current situation, training dates are arranged individually on request.
- Basic principles of photoelectronic sensors
- Explanation of technical terms (e.g. “work area”, “time delay”, “switching hysteresis”)
- Setup and testing using practical examples
- Definitions of mechanical and electrical properties (protection classes)
- Explanation and presentation of functional principles (through-beam sensors, reflex sensors, transit time sensors and color sensors)
Product Training: weQube – the Smart CameraDue to the current situation, training dates are arranged individually on request.
- Basic structure of weQube – the technology
- Presentation of the modular software concept
- Presentation of the uniVision software
- Test setup with weQube – setting and configuration
- Individual configuration according to the user’s wishes
Individual Workshop: Industry 4.0 and Sensor TechnologyDue to the current situation, training dates are arranged individually on request.
- Today’s technology standards
- Industry 4.0 – Ethernet-based interfaces and networking
- Best practices – insights into implemented wenglor projects
- Trends 2021 – the smart factory of the future
On Request: Individual Workshop
- wenglor products in use
- Technical adjustment to the needs of the user
- Making more effective use of systems
- From assembly to commissioning
- Smart integration tips
All training events can take place directly on site at your company, at a conference center or at one of our locations near you. Contact us for a personal solution!